2011年5月29日日曜日

Greatest Home Page

Thanks to Web site connections, I could have receive indispensable information from Australia, the world wide famous home page. Mr. Robert Boardman is the great person as a skillful VW instructor. He gives me special power to enforce my self confidence to overcome any difficulty to restore Old VW Beetle.

As for the innate angular position on throttle butterfly, my sixth sense led me to adjust for eliminating flat angular spot on very beginning from idling position. After that the acceleration begins immediately after accelerator pedal action and strange stumbling habit disappeared around low speed rotation.
I feel like the sweetest angular throttle position has found out by this adjustment and the residual procedure is idle speed fuel mixture control only, not so difficult task for me.

He mentioned in addition on the problem about the vacuum leak on the center supporting shaft of the throttle butterfly. Some modification like inserting rubber O ring and plastic washers may prevent the inconvenient leak on the portion. So application of bronze bushes there may not always be necessary?
This is only an opinion by an unexperienced layman, so some experimental trials must be necessary to conquer this chronic disease?

Anyway many trial tasks are waiting for me on air cooled VW Beet on earth.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿