2011年4月25日月曜日

What's next?

What will come on me after the air-cooled WV Beetle?
This automobile is already locked on by my son and will be taken by him without any argument.
This WV 1302 Super Beetle should be used now to enjoy the communication with pure mechanical device, so the tastes may be different from his.
As for his desire, direct connection between the motor and the axle are necessary to run more quickly than torque converter automatic trans-axle automobile.

I'm afraid that he may destroy this extraordinary living VW 1302 Beetle because of lack of experiences.
This machinery is not to run about faster than another cars but to enjoy the machinery constructions and performances as a gentleman's hobby.
Probably he'll not understand this cardinal rule, because he is too young to know this deeply.

Then I'm at a loss what shall I give him as the first manual trans-axle automobile?

How about BMW 320 Coupe 6 Speed Manual Trans-Axle, though I'll take DSG on the same model without any hesitation?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿