2011年4月8日金曜日

Careless mistake!

I've experienced wheel bolts loosening while running twice, once on Opel B-Vectra and this morning on VW Beetle.
Both of two accident were caused by my careless and primitive mistakes, just checking the tightening of them after servicing, hating myself now, too old to do?

Again remember here, "Pointing check with finger after any work.".

I've determined to make it a rule to tighten the wheel bolt to the final step with torque setting with special tool, never leave on the way the tightening wheel bolts work, if the wheel were set on the axles.

I'm afraid of the tentacles to reach VW 1302 Super Beetle, with his eyes half opened watching an old but good automobile?
Last night he called me up in bed noticing about that.

About the module rotating position, the requirement are enough warming up interval at any atmospheric temperature and the least smoldering on ignition plugs while the auto choke module is activated by electric coil bi-metal spring. Seeking the best angle position must be checked based on this theory.

As for low back pain, this disease may continue so long as I insist on manual trans-axle automobile, but remember here,some experience sweeps over my cortex storage, yes, manual trans-axle but with no clutch pedal, DSG!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿