2011年4月2日土曜日

Nagging

I've been suffering from some nagging by my son, he needs financial assist to obtain an another automobile, sport, manual trans-axle and turbine assist?

Just he wanna run about with high speed on the public road?

Just he wanna feel some stupid superiority to pass vigorously another automobiles which are keeping legal traffic speeds?

Just he wanna play with a automobile on the public road?

I do not agree his proposal!

He needs some persuasive explanation to satisfy me and to open my purse for his toy!
I'll never agree young man's opinion, it's too vulnerable and dangerous.

Suzuki Captino 660cc,TOYOTA 86 Collola, Nissan Silvia,Mazda Road Star, Honda S2000 and Fairlady, his desires, front Engine and front Drive layout?

Some convincing descriptions may be necessary to negotiate each other.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿