2011年4月20日水曜日

Right knee aches

Knee joint dysfunction on the right side have I today, swelling, redness and pain when standing up and sit down, probably this kind of seasonal disease is brought by the imbalance of electrolyte fluid in connective and muscle tissues. 2 or 3 days later would I recover myself as usual, being not because of age but because of genetic disease, for since young hood I had this seasonal chronic disease.
Judging from the clinical symptoms, this disease has not anything with the newly invited automobile, VW 1302 Super Beetle with no power assist, steering, brake and window, completely no power supports.
With the method to activate the body fluid circulation adequately, I could recover my health condition more quickly, by stimulating the Erector Spinae on both side.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿