2011年4月10日日曜日

To be overcome

Hesitated energy consuming muscle working, replacement of frontal shock absorbers on both side and frontal lower arm hinge bush re-insertion would be performed today. Indispensable replacement parts with attendance of 2 pin locked nuts, 10 of split pins were prepared yesterday.
Now no barrier is found to prevent the next step except my low back pain. It would take time all day long today.

As previously described the roof leak that I abhor must be removed at any rate. A door weather strips fitting is the most suspicious one, so door hinge must be loosened, be adjusted and be re-tightened, some striker catch re-positioning may be required again. Anyway precise adjustment must be done on the door hinges and the striker catching.

Inner device of an air conditioning system must be removed, condenser, evaporator and switches with wiring.
Then some big hole would be found behind the rear seat that had been done with the establishment of air conditioning system.

Because I'm occupied by VW Beetle these days, Opel B-Vectra is not maintained left undone for long time except engine oil treatment with Microflon.

Secondary air hose replacement.

Replacement of pulleys, timing belt tensioner and timing belt.

X-20 Head cover re-sealing because of oil leakage.

Without any arguments working on any automobiles I'm keeping are waiting for me continuously, so I've no time to put myself in the condition of doing nothing and relaxing.

Sometimes I make careless mistakes recently, how come?
Lack of concentration or too much fatigue makes me impossible to do so? Or just because of age?
Bare in my mind that never make "Irreversible Mistake".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿