2011年4月20日水曜日

For tomorrow

Today VW 1302 Super Beetle did not move, Opel B-Vectra was used to move to working place, because of my right side knee pain since yesterday. I've realized that I have completely no complaint on this automobile if I would extend the the life interval more ten years from now.
Following tasks would be digested tomorrow if I would be in good body condition.

The original distributor equipped double diaphragms in '71 VW 1302 Super Beetle would be disassembled and diaphragm also be opened to know the functions.
Prior testing revealed the rubber diaphragm themselves has broken already probably because of perforation.
And the adequate resistance value to prolong the interval of choking interval would be decided with some rheostat.
The air volume adjusting screw would be done for the first time seeking for the better(richer) mixture condition on Solex 34PICT3 smog carburetor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿