2010年11月17日水曜日

Why challenge?

Without any computerized automatic control including trans-axle,is it possible for me to restore and to establish it originally designed performance even 40 years after the model production? The purpose of obtaining new comer VW 1302 Super Beetle is to ascertain above and challenge on the difficulties as one of my residual life works. It's better to do something if it may be a trifle than to spend self precious residual span of life with doing nothing?
Energy consuming and being obliged to consider with ultimate concentrations tasks indeed as it is, just I like it and enjoyable for me, it's far better than sight seeing trips.

Most of air-cooled VW Beetle are well serviced and beautifully re-painted look like new one, but they aren't my ways.
Before cosmetic procedures wheel alignments and geometric axle construction must be established prior to the decorations. Looks good and just moves are not enough requirements for me, the physical performances must be satisfied before painting out side appearence or chrome re-platings.
As for me, decorative procedures on VW 1302S would be ignored and almost of the servicing time would be spent only for attaining the original utmost performances, especially on wheel alignments and on correcting geometric constructions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿