2010年11月5日金曜日

Dinosaur?




This is a piece of nail on heavy equipment for dredging in Kumano River taken by me yesterday on the way of bus journey.
I would have never come across this kind of machinery if I didn't make a journey to "Kumano-Kodou".
Huge nail looked like some nail of dinosaur few thousands years ago. The three dimensional curvature looked so naturally artistic because they were formed by natural grinding and digging attitudes.

Japanese cooky since old time "Okaki" were exhibited in some souvenir shop by Soi Sause maker. I recommended the cooky must be delicious enough because they were seasoned with special Soi Souse by the maker itself. That's to the point as finish soon after opening transparent envelope, no way to bring it home.
Japanese rice and egg with Soy Sauce cooking way is popular all over Japan, but the first time for me to see the districted Soy Sauce only for the purpose,"Tamago shouyo".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿