2010年11月2日火曜日

Steering gear box




Critically indispensable parts on VW 1302 Super Beetle is Ball re-circulating steering gear box on right handled model, yes this is exactly the model I'm keeping now. Though the gear box replace parts are prepared only for the left handled model, no parts supply especially spiral gear inside is prepared(for right handled model). So I must check the gear box first how long does this parts would last in future, because the life of the gera parts dictates that of my 1302 Super Beetle.
Just a bit movement in front of my garage declared some strange noise probably from differential gear or side housing bearings.
After removing drive shafts on both side, some checking must be required on the grease lubrication. Many tasks like reassembling all the constructions of the Beetle becomes clear day by day and one after another with getting accustomed to this 40 years VW Beetle, I feel some anxiety to over come from now, long way establishments?
Photo shows left handled mode's steering linkage.

Without loosing even a day I have been writing my own blog everyday in English for these two years, I do not recognize any remarkable improvement in my own English, in the way of expressions, words and vocabularies, how come?
But in Blogger site a few English using people in US and somtimes Canada are viewing my blog, that means my English is understood by mother tongued people!
Though some difficulties remain to make myself understood in foreign language,English, I'll try to continue writing as usual.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿