2010年11月2日火曜日

The ship departed

I just ordered some amount of replacement parts for VW 1302 Super Beetle, otherwise I could not go forward, so many tasks are scattered in front of me for this 40 years old automobile. My choice of VW shop is "My Bows". Probablly this pitty car were deserted because of the defect mainly on wheel cylinder oil pilling leading to strange braking reactions. I ascertained miserable left frontal brake drum with thic vanish material inside of braking metal surface.
Anyway I have gone on board this poor Super Beetle, so I'll keep servicing on her, then how long must I serve her?

Once I wrote about the sagittal view of VW 1302 Super Beetle, nose up and tail down ugly shape, but I knew the fact when my son sat down on driver's seat that the frontal strut shrunk so much as to down the nose considerably. So, if the fuel tank is fulfilled, the problem must disappear. In another words spring rate is relatively soft and easily shrinkable because of rear engine and trans-axle layout, as the result of right weight nose position.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿