2010年11月12日金曜日

Weight reduction

Some slipped disk on my back aches, so I may give up to attend the congress and evening concert. This kind of physical phenomena is mainly because of age and too much body weight. I determined to reduce weight 20kg as I did and I was last year.


NET surfing found out the origin of the VW genuine wheels obtained yesterday shared by Chelm in Ibaragi city. Rusted and brown colored wheels are shown in the photo of lifted Type 3 model but the pattern shape the form are exactly same as ones I have now. The genuine wheels prepared for my 1302 Super Beetle are for type 3 model's ones.

About Chinese fisherman's ship collision, I don't know why people are so interested as casted these days?
Basically the foreign ship is not a Chinese Military Ship but only a small private fishing boat.
Also I don't know why the governor wanna know the origin of the information movie came from.
Why do we put an emphasis on such a trifle thing?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿