2012年11月1日木曜日

Circulation

Pruning in the garden of my villa in the mountain would be performed today, so must I participate in the work as a owner. Trimming on every big trees should be done utmost just before the verge of withering in order to postpone the next opportunity for pruning. Consequently, I would stay there all day long digesting some automobile maintenance and organizing warehouse.

6 months have passed after moving our laboratory to new place and 3 months do after introducing a computer system in our general organization of information. Things are going well and all favorable to every direction, purchase, customer management and revenue. Very small increase in my son's curiosity to our business is observed these days, some aggressiveness a little.

My car hobby life for more than 10 years should be reduced by means of deserting a few of my keeping ones, the time is come so I feel. All of them have good performance as their own original condition, this is why am I at a loss which one to throw away?

Some stretching exercises in the area of border movement of my shoulder has removed stiffness of the right side neck this morning, that has been lasting as long as half a year, feel I just happy and relieved. I have re-realized the importance of good body liquid circulation like blood, lymph and electrolyte between cells, because of liquid circulation we can live. Metabolic disorders would bring regressive change in cell revel like atrophy, degeneration and finally necrosis, so adequate exercise is indispensable for human being.
My recent research has proved that knee joint pain has much to do with the lack of liquid circulation especially in Semimembranosus and Semitendinosus muscles and biceps femoris. 

Remembering the day before yesterday, I could be reconciled with old intimate client, I thought it impossible, there was no way to find out a clue to re-communicate with them except some approach to us, anyway it was the best affair after the movement of our laboratory. Don't have any sharp corners with another person, go just round, gentle and soft. "Everyone does not cry!" is our way.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿