2012年11月6日火曜日

Manufacturer's strategy

All the automobiles are so made to run and to carry the passengers and luggage under the condition of original designing of manufacturer's engineers and the performance is maintained by adequate servicing on some adjustment and periodical parts replacement including consumable rubber parts. Thinking over about the automobiles I had experienced over 40, all of them could be kept even now if the suitable maintenance had been performed, I have realized this fact after restoring 40 years old after it's production. Careful checking on axle constructive design of VW 1302 Super Beetle, no big change in basic designing has not been done, so the mechanic construction had been established already 40 years ago.
I feel shamed to have written like this, too late to know, just I'm a fool. I was obliged to replace automobiles by the manufacturer's strategy to sell new models with attractive commercial advertisements.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿