2012年11月5日月曜日

Miscellaneous

We should know about Old Man Winter chill of Asian Continent, once it ruined Napoleon's army and Hitler's western front at all. Several Japanese tourists to the Great Wall of China have fallen victims there yesterday. The tour officials must have made little of the fear for sudden changes in the weather condition. But I wonder why in China with which county we are not getting well because of National border line at Senkaku Islands and why there with some changeable severe weather condition? Sight seeing event  is such an exchanging one for a life?

Long touring in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model proved that the automobile keeping by myself as long as 20 years with servicing and maintaining by DIY is valid as my favorite item enough to continue from now, if the difficult maintenance is required, the rear transfer clutch plates replacement. This kind of servicing on a specific automatic trans-axle invite some special technology backed upped by SUBARU engineer, but I have enough support to know the information about a difficult works. So, I must do that in case of mechanically critical faults, otherwise I would be suffered from some regret that I escape away to my tent avoiding hard works, I must regard myself as a coward and timid person. I imagine that disassembling the rear part of trans-axle would be a great ordeal that I have never experienced under the condition without lifting system like any dealers always have, but I have enough brave to do that in my garage as usual.
As I digested painting works on the bonnet area of XH200 OPEL B-Vectra(not so good result), residual maintenance is only for BC7 as mentioned.
The driven clutch plates, 31589AA150 must be ordered again, because the alternative parts 31589AA030 have arrived as 3 pieces.    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿