2012年11月16日金曜日

EBC Fujinon 28/3,5 on EOS


Pisco M42-EOS adapter ring has made it possible to survive old Fujinon 28/3,5 lens for SLR silver salt camera in Digital generation on earth. The 28mm focal length is convenient for me to use on APS-C smaller imaging format as a standard like lens just as same as 35mm on 36*24 Leica format. The interval of over 10 years shooting on APS-C format made me get accustomed to it, so a full sized digital imaging format is not indispensable for me. In case of full size imaging format, M9 is an alternative I have. And the fact that too much broadened imaging area is not always the best for wide angle lenses because of the incident angle to the element and the well balanced imaging area is APS-C, I've ever read about this in some technical report of the leader company. Then thinking over all together and I don't insist on full sized imaging format, the concentration to my destination naturally goes to Canon 7D metal reinforced frame body though it's a bit bulky compared with the newest 6D full size body.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿