2012年11月12日月曜日

Pentax K-bayonet


Not a few Canon EF lenses are prepared for establishing interchangeability as on Digital SLR camera that is exactly the same as silver salt generation, EOS system. Now changeable focal length(angle view)  designing is prevailing because of photographer's convenience. But, it's a matter for regret that I have never come across with a zoom lens that has superior performance to fixed focal length one, no experience even now.
This is why I insist on fixed one over coming uncountable difficulties to adopt them on Canon EOS mount. The texture and realty should be reproduced on a 2 dimensional plane by management by utilizing some device modified by any means if ultimate performance is desired. This is my fundamental concept to continue as longer as possible my hobby in the photographic field. Improving the quality of photography work is one of my permanent work.
The interchangeability of my DIY system is performed on Asahi Pentax K bayonet mount for all lenses with mounting on 20mm double helicoid extension ring except longer and heavier Apo-Telyt 280/2,8 and Apo-Summicron 180/2 those are mounted by way of Leitz R-Canon EOS adapter.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿