2012年11月26日月曜日

Go loose

It took me 4 and a half days to recover myself from throat inflamation and a bad cold. Now almost in normal condition except periodical coughing and sneezing. Only fatigue and throat sore were experienced with no heat this time. I have resumed my work tirelessly this morning without closing because of being in bad shape.
A friend in Kawasaki Yokohama being 10 years younger than I fell into serious illness, left side hemiplegia in cerebral infarction. Now he is in rehabilitation and comes to be able to walk alone with a stick. I hope he would get better than before. I guess he had done too much in everything, working, studying, researching, educating younger people and playing. So, some gradual continuation of everything would be required for him also for me from now, with no making haste nor any supersaturations. Nothing would happen nor nothing would be left behind of us. So, let's go hang loose!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿