2012年11月28日水曜日

Warm memories

Transparent Acrylic resin invested Cox Babe Bee 049 model motor is from my intimate friend Ruddy in Yokohama Kanagawa Pref. This resin embedded Paperweight is a most unlikely goods in the world. And 0,49 cu-inch small model motor has sophisticated construction with Shunyure scavenging 2-cycle grow plug method. I have an experience with this powerful motor on US Top-Flight "School Boy" shoulder wing plane.
So, this kind of small goods reminds me of my good days while I was in younger and powerful body condition, also good friends with many good memories.
Osaka Kato model's "Star 06" was also experienced with Cox Tee Dee 049. single rudder controlling only activated by rubber-powered "Escapement", - is right side turn and ・- is left and  ・・- is motor control. Three types of Morse signal were the way to control a model airplane over 50 years ago.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿