2012年10月31日水曜日

Inter-relations

VW 1302 Super Beetle has acquired it's original physical performances after rear toe adjustment into adequate value, from negative to positive. Quick, vivid and light pleasantness while driving has been obtained and the efforts to adjust the wheel alignment of rear axle have been rewarded. What is supposed to be necessary should be done however tired and hard task it may be to cause arm muscle pain after that.
Official papers have been prepared for garage parking place certification and the dealing is moving on newly ordered SUBARU BRZ for my son? Then how would be model BLE that he is now using, keep it or desert it away?

Disagreement friend 6 month ago came back to me again yesterday, I felt so happy because the affair broke out by my own mistake and discord. I must talk with him more deeply on our past problems.

Finding out how to peep into the deep inside of my emotion is one of my lasting challenge for tens of years. Mr, Keiichirou Hirano who is one of an Akutagawa Prize novelist has been publishing a few books in relations with the title. I'm going to try one of them, hoping that would be of some help to me to know "What I am?".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿