2012年11月24日土曜日

Wide angle lens



Leitz Super Elmar 16/3,5 wide angle lens has mounted on M9 by way of R-M adapter ring. Thanks to extraordinary focusing depth for these kind of wider one, a range finder coupling is not always required. When used at shorter distance within 1m, visual estimation would be enough for actual use. By the way, this Leitz brand lens is a sister product of Carl Zeiss Distagon 16/3,5, so is the OEM product. Writing of which, the color resolution has some amber color tendency as is often the case of Carl Zeiss product that I had been experience in Hasselblad 6 by 6 with Macro Plannar 120/4, but the color habit is within my acceptance at all.
As I mentioned before, old Minolta Rokkor 50/1,4 PG SLR lens has modified into adopt on Canon EOS digital mount, the same 50/1,4 for SONY Digital SLR costs 40,000 yen now!  So, I have saved the money by my DIY work with Canon genuine body cap priced at 300 yen.
It is true that there is inevitable barrier not to be passed, the longer Canon flange back 44,5 mm instead of Minolta's 44,0mm, but this problem could be solved relatively easily by adjusting internal adjusting mechanism for compensation.
Hmmm, I cannot rely on the convenience of auto-focusing and auto-iris open & close, I dare choose this way not only for money saving but also for self controlling to get me back to the basics, checking the focusing and out-focusing depth one by one. 4 inch by 4 inch format camera had such kind of physical property without any arguments, once I had been in the world.
Too easy handling relying on auto-focusing system and anti-camera shake mechanism let me forget to check them and just shoot without deeper considerations in front of the objects. The best picture is very rare one, so putting the yell on my soul one by one is a necessary obligation for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿