2012年10月4日木曜日

Camera equipment

Though the first generation Canon EOS kiss digital camera has come back to me from my son, found out disorder fault in it soon, a liquid crystal display does not work well, just it is broken with irreversible failure. The time is now to obtain something new? Canon 5DMk3 would be the choice for the next one, but advanced 6D and 7D models under developments were exhibited in Photokina this year? Full size image compact digital camera with 35mm single fixed focus length lens also announced by Sony company in combination with Carl Zeiss brand optical design. I feel some inclination to DSC-RX1 not a little, not with zoom lens but with fixed focal length lens 35mm on Leica formatting 36 by 24 that means just my choice, because I have been waiting for nothing but for that in the bottom of my heart, bingo!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿