2012年10月29日月曜日

ROKKOR-PG 50/1,4



I've been paying attentions to the potentials on the capability of resolution and reproduction of especially texture of human skin. Minolta Rokkor 50/1,4 for manual and silver salt film demonstrate the ability to reproduce the texture on the transparency, exactly the same result was obtained when I caught a smaller subject dressed yesterday. I prefer to shooting infant's cute cheeks with Rokkor 50/1,4 without any argument. Tightness of the images are not always strong enough, still I could obtain sweet transparencies. The property of just a friend to eyes is not provided by the residual spherical aberration like ancient Leitz Summar 50/2,8, but by some intentional seasoning by Multi-casting method introduced at that period of time. I have no regret to have modified this old Minolta optics adopting onto Canon EOS Digital format. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿