2012年10月28日日曜日

Regression



Minolta manual focusing SLR lens MC Rokkor 50/1,4 was modified to adopt on Canon EOS Digital mount successfully. Though a little effort was required to adjust the rear part of lens element case in the narrower mirror box(lack of lens back distance), the most backward infinity position was acquired without any optical additive like a mount adapter in the market, but just with it's innate adjusting mechanism. This old Minolta but with excellent and ultimate optical performances would be tested today. 
Also, L Emar 90/4(ELANG) was modified to do on Digital format that had been done on Minolta lens barrel already, so the same manner as I did on Minoltas. An antique over 60 years ago has now survived like a phoenix on Digital format!
Of course I know that this kind of modification might be somehow lopsided way of enjoying photography hobby, I dare do like this because I want to make it possible what impossible by myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿