2012年10月10日水曜日

Ashiya Symphony Orchestra


A small piece of pamphlet here reminds me of a fantastic work of perfect concert the day before yesterday held by Ashiya Symphony Orchestra at Fukushima OSAKA. I must put an emphasis on the point that incredibly unusual super orchestra sounds were discerned compared with unlike playing until that evening, every specific sound was heard independently in the condition that instrument was cleanly separated under no loosing the ultimate balance of harmony. Among them, the fullness and thickness of the strings were above words. No tiredness nor boring were felt through all the programs for 2 hours.
The reason was change of conductors into Mr. Sachio Fujioka who is also a conductor of background music of NHK Big Stream Drama "Kiyomori Taira". His way of music expression is balanced at the moment to feel harshness, so splendored as to keep all the audience keep on seats without taking napping a little.
An articulation of violin, viola and cello that were supported by bass sounds sounded so happy taking them in the center of my spinal cord leading to being in my deepest pleasure, I would not be taken them for my lifetime away. What I just ask to a symphony orchestra was the sound to had been played at Fukushima Osaka the other day!
I got some information about the specific string play from a member as one of a base instrument player that there was some inquiry by a new conductor, "All the string phrase should be done with emphasis and much stronger than before, otherwise the audience would fall asleep in long duration." Probably this is the reason for a remarkable improvement of the quality as a established Symphony Orchestra. As a matter of fact that I felt I would like to come for the same concert again, this is a good proof that the team playing quality as a professional has a sufficient, though all the member are formed with amateur persons.
Also, I was much fascinated by a marvelous artistic movement of arm muscles, Deltoideus and Biceps branch2 of violin concert master woman situated just in front of me.   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿