2012年10月4日木曜日

Thoughts

I'm thinking over about some parts replacement on VW 1302 Super Beetle IRS hinge arm bushes, several alternatives are exhibited in Web sites especially in US market. I'm at a loss which one shall I choose, genuine or third party. Before the parts replacement on trailing arm inner bushes, also I wanna try several attempt how much the compliance and backlash affect on steering reaction and it's stability including on riding taste, so some piece of rubber material insertion and solid materials, some metal sheet, engineering plastic pieces in the gap produced by rubber's permanent distortion. Of course I know this kind of experiment is nothing but only a play, but interesting is it?

I have some information about Canon EOS 6D full size image format new production, at the beginning of December of this year the new model would be distributed to the waiting enthusiastic customers. Smaller and lighter is EOS 6D model than 5D Mk3, which shall I select? Usability is more important factor for me than prices. Adequate weight in combination with balance and the finder quality and magnification ratio are the nonnegotiable conditions at all. Delicate and fragile and cumbersome equipments are out of my sights.

Negotiations on new real estate has cancelled today because I was displeased with temporizing maneuver by the seller, though the dealing negotiation had been contracted at the rate of 99,999%? When heat is no longer attractive way of the world is awake.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿