2012年10月21日日曜日

Tire wear

The wear condition no tire tread surface shows how the automobile has been driven and how correctly the wheel alignment of it is established. Lost frontal tire shoulder means over speed driving especially on driver's side and the uneven shoulder wear is caused by subduction lifting posture with rolling and diving invites some sense of unease, this is why the more wear is driver's side.
And stepping serrated wear like a sow tool on outside of the tread surface is affected by irregular wheel alignment and geometric axle construction, this phenomena occurs on both frontal and rear tires. This inconvenient wear like this is observed under toe out setting condition, out side of tread in frontal axle and inside in rear one. Judging from this wear condition on tire wear standing point of view, we can guess the tendency of the way of driving and the condition of axle setting before the survey on wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry.
By the way, I have never come across with any vehicles with even tire wear condition, it goes without my explanations here why?  I can pass without worrying about it unless noticing this physical phenomena, but once I know the fact and the truth, I cannot ignore this kind of discrepancy in wheel alignment and axle construction as my nature. Reduce the assembly tolerance and demonstrate the physical performance of the machinery with the original design as the engineers had done with desperate efforts. I don't feel any shame if I insist on the pursuit of the ultimate objective in my own  hobby world as a scientist. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿