2012年10月2日火曜日

Conditions

I happened to come home not by car but by train after work last night, because I left my driver license at home by mistake. 30 minutes athletic movement on my shoulders hanging down with both arm activated liquid circulation so much and stiffness in shoulder and neck muscles could be removed noticing me how much my body lacks muscle exercise in repeated and fixed daily lives. I have to think over about how to resolve the lack of muscle exercise urgently in order to prolong my life in healthy body condition. Living thing can continue to keep the lives because we can have enough liquid circulations of normal body fluids with balanced electrolytes. How about giving up to use an automobile for commuting to my laboratory and 1/1 scaled mini-car hobby should be specialized only for the purpose?

Clutch plates as replacement parts for rear transfer in Jatco automatic trans-axle of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, but 2 driven plate for 5 are not delivered because of production stoppage? Friendly staff with experience participating WRX as a factory engineer is now under seeking the shortfall, so promised. The life of first generation with left side steering construction is up to the parts on earth.

I'm interested in Airfoil, cross section of airplane main wing, some remarkable improvement in it is observed recently, so wanna I re-produce it by myself on Radio-controlled model airplane. The information are exhibited in Web site enough. In very near future I will do that.    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿