2012年9月30日日曜日

Weep!

I must report some miserable and sad result on my favorite Canon 10D camera, because string like mold inhabit on image element surface, but inside of the filter. Several winding strings are often printed together on the image, it's very unpleasant mischievous prank at all. However hard I might try to remove the mold strings, my effort were in vain, because the criminal is hidden inside and backward of the filter glass. The dealer says that 35,000 yen must be payed for replacing image element or it might be impossible to repair because of lack of parts supply, but second handed one in better condition could be obtained if I want at the same price. How about jumping to EOS 5D Mark3 with full size image format at 300,000 yen? This idea prevent me from stepping up, because I should be obliged to make effort much more than now in order to make up the capital investment. This makes me feel dark?
On the other hand, 6 old Leitz lenses are modified to adapt Canon Eos mount, 280/4.8 Telyt 2(11902), 200/4 Telyt (TELOO), 65/3.5 Macro Elmar(11062), 135/4.5 Elmar(EFERN), 135/4.5 Hektor(HEFAM) and 120/4.5 Summar Macro. These old ones are all set on Canon EOS Digital body with Asahi PENTAX helicoid ring by way of K bayonet mount, of course the positions of infinity are precisely adjusted and set firmly promptly, in case of closer exposure, K bayonet extension ring is inserted between them especially in case of 65mm Macro Elmar.
All of them are just disassembled partially and no breaking mechanical modifications were applied, so the original constructions would be realized promptly any time I want. As for my principle, any traditional artistic production should not destroyed as are impossible to return to their original states. As you know no variable focal length lens is observed in my correction, the reason is that I have never come across with variable one that has same or more excellent performance than single focus lens in the world, so deserted I zoom lens including Angenieux 45-90(11930) nor several Vario-Elmar.
Then do I desert all of them including 280/2.8 APO Telyt R, 180/2 APO Summicron R, 15/3.5 Super Elmarit and modified Minolta MD Macro Rokkor 50/3.5, if Canon 10D body has a critical failure, Mold in exposure image surface?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿