2012年9月29日土曜日

New story

A possibility to construct some new laboratory for myself and by myself comes out, because my son is going to continue ours instead of me. No way remains to go with him because of the definitive differences between us on professional concepts. It's impossible to avoid struggles happening in future on nonnegotiable differences of the concepts based on generations. I often point out his standing position of fundamental assumptions, his knowledge are often from general commercial advertisements, as for me, those from scientifically proved truth and fact that had been ascertained by my own experiments as one of a scientific researcher. The differences of standing point of view often bring dispute with offending reactions. 24 years used equipment up and running now would be moved to my new place, because he wants to replace into new and nowadays models, of course the cost would be compensated by his own bank borrowing, not myself. I have an enough self-confidence to continue my own business at new place with new customers again based on experiences as a researcher for 15 years and on actual clinical practices for 24 years. I don't hesitate nor am not afraid of any pseudo advertising strategies.
Let's see how much would be gotten in future for both of us? 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿