2012年9月15日土曜日

Asked work


I was asked to repair a memorial clock to put on some place, the movement mechanism is out of order, so, replacement of the parts there would recover the original performance. That's good am I keeping the replacement parts with some fitting problem, the diameter of stylus holding shaft and original ones, there are three fitting procedure, hour, minute and second. The construction shows that the battery is AM3 1,5V standard one. I'll try this asked work while my free time.
The movement works well and the styluses are distorted as to hit each other, so just an adjustment of tracking surfaces in correct position would recover the performance without any parts replacement?
Delay and gain adjustment might be necessary?
I must deal with this kind of manual technology to reassembling Leica M3 mechanical old camera and the knowledge of electricity to design a low frequency amplifier? Sometime difficult for a geriatric like me?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿