2012年9月2日日曜日

Absurd fear?

Two specially trained engineers came to my laboratory to make up the digital archive for our conventional customers taking time interval as long as 6 hours. One of them said after all," I feel some great sense of accomplishment!". Actually they made desperate efforts to do that, the D-Day was set at the beginning of next month, but the planning was changed into this month according to my ardent passion to start as soon as possible.
Anyway, all the matter of our laboratory has begun to move toward the decided direction with no returning.
My son insists to continue our business computer all the time with no stopping, but I feel that it's better for HD's lives to live longer if they were stopped while midnight. I don't know which is the better, continue rotating or stop when they were not in use.

Two Siemens X-Ray system from my intimate friend would be moved to my villa today, also a Kinematography system would be done in same manner including unnecessary devices.
Many an affairs being tiresome happens these days, because it is the time for a transition period of generations.
Does my son have enough appreciation to continue our laboratory instead of me? Does he go well with our conventional customer?

 Digestive system in my body start to move and to being activated in normal condition, relatively hard working, X-Ray system loading onto my B-Vectra wagon early this morning has made my body system all awakened. So, I should work on a manual labor using all of the body muscles periodically at least once a week.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿