2012年9月22日土曜日

Real estates

Talk of buying and selling real estate has been raised. Buying 3 story not right but normal steel frame on 55 tsubo land space at 65,000,000 yen, on the other hand selling is my villa, 2 storing wooden housing on 72 tsubo at 25,000,000 yen. The difference of 40,000,000 yen would be compensated by bank borrowing due to me and my son's debt. The main purpose of house changing to 3 stories one is leading our lives together with my son and his family that is a strong intention of some one. The ground floor is empty for 8 automobiles parking place now, so, it might be possible to set up a new laboratory for my own, of course I have enough confidence to continue newly opened one as a complete stranger, if there are several competitors here and there.
Problem is that the duty to have Public inspection after the completion of construction had not been performed intentionally, because of illegal specification, building coverage violation, too much, 280% under 200%! Now the checking and inspection are tightened after the illegal forgery incident of datum by a famous professional architect "Aneha". As a matter for regret, the permission would not be obtained in future for the purpose for example, electric elevator setting until set back should be reduced adapting the building codes. Plenty of money should be required in future regardless of my choice if I was obliged to correct the constructive designing error.
Status quo is the least spending of money, the state now does not change. How shall we do?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿