2012年5月15日火曜日

Treatments

We will have some rain fall this afternoon, so enough exercise must be done before noon. And I would have dental treatment in my friend's on the left upper 1st molar, root canal treatment. He is one of a graduate of 4 year doctor course in the department of Endodontics Treatment Technology at Osaka Dental University few years ago, I completely rely on his fine finger work.

AD motor in VW 1302 Super Beetle equipped with Solex 34PICT3 carburetor shows a worse mood because of seasonal temperature change, I have gotten accustomed to adjusting air volume control screw adequately with being to the point. As is often the case, I feel much more fine pitch setting design is necessary for precise air volume control adjustment, it's just like that in focusing microscope in tremor screw phase by means of rough coarse screw, requiring very precise adjusting with concentration.
Though I have never checked exhaust gas mixture by the device that's same as one in Legal Inspection, I have enough confidence to clear the regulatory limits of CO 4,5%, HC 1,200PPM. I can feel and smell the exhaust gas emission control, because I had been experienced about the technology to adapt the regulation with WEBER 40 DCOM carburetor equipped in PEUGEOT Talbot 205 Rallye homologation model for application for WRC privately. Over ten years interval of keeping it and of maintaining it by myself was a indispensable and interesting period of time, with the absence of  any device nor equipment, any for comforts were all eliminated even grove box covering except heater system for special purpose, rally championship application, I had enjoyed enough to fulfill my own later automobile life. Consequently, adjusting a simple and single carburetor is not difficult task for me to establish the best adjusted condition.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿