2012年5月23日水曜日

Deeper consideration




AMA badge came to me from Yokohama yesterday as present for the sake of good friendships for long time, probably this was planned for 75 years anniversary of the group in US.

Strange phenomena experienced this morning obliged me to make up my mind to disassemble the construction of transfer clutch in TZ type automatic trans-axle produced by JATCO over 20 years ago, that had been equipped in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model.
After parking, the connection between input shaft and rear drive shaft could not be separated if the shift position was selected at Parking position and the cooling fan on both side were kept in action without any tendency of cutting off after a minute later.
Then ignition was cut off accompanying a slight body shaking shock toward antero-posterior direction. Next, starting the motor did not find any tightness nor cooling fans operation.
Very strange phenomena like this was the first experience for me on BC7?

Anyway inexperienced huge difficulties are waiting in future for me to repair this automobile, how shall I do? Do I desert this one and replace it into BE-BLE 3L with Flat-6 recent model?
Now is the time to refresh myself?
Or continue this 20 years old BC7?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿