2012年5月5日土曜日

Atherosclerosis

It goes without writing that any disease are triggered by aging, obesity and lack of exercise, I'm interested especially in Atherosclerosis leading to Angina pectoris from which modern people have been suffering. Avoiding overeating, we geriatric might pay attention on the matter that well thought out nutrients, adequate exercise and acquisition of regular lifestyle with out any anxiety.
Remembering my passed, about 40 years ago I had some connections with a professor Shimamoto who was an inventor of special medicine with some effect on ALS(Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) representing the 3rd Internal Medicine, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, also the representative of Technical Committee on hardening of the arteries, the name of the medicine was Phthalazinyl. After all some amount of the medicine were sent to a foreign hospital in Israel Tel Aviv without censorship as having a special diplomat.
Consequently my interests in medical field had been destined to the specific direction.
Now I have to care for that theme more deeply and seriously because of my own private necessity, starting experiment and research now in this field again, I feel very happy for the  presence of Web sites, because there exists the gate and the door of international libraries those are always opened and are capable to open and enter however deeper as I want at any time according to my convenience! It's an incredible paradise that never be thought while my young period of time, actually like a dreamy paradise!
My daily lives from now without Personal Computers would be impossible on earth.
Though an accumulation of knowledge and datum might be a play of computer storage, but still now the expansion of logic and ultimate decision of events owes to human discretion.
As a matter of fact we must bear in mind that the best attentions should be paid not to be involved into the vast sea of information.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿