2012年5月10日木曜日

Intermediate clutch failure

I made up mind to negotiate with the SUBARU dealer engineer about an inconvenience on my BC7 Legacy US model, braking phenomena at parking speed turning phase. Though I diagnosed the cause of it was the lowering of body height leading to destruction of steering linkage 3 dimensional balance, he immediately defined as the defect of transfer clutch! Remembering the past when I was a owner of ISUZU Bighorn Part time mechanical 4WD model, the braking phenomena is the same as the time when parking it without releasing free wheel hub engagement.
Consequently his advise immediately make me realize that my diagnosis on this problem was not to the point.
As a matter of fact, completely different pit work is required from suspension spring replacements, removing propeller shaft, disassembling transfer clutch case from trans-axle rear part, multi-plate clutches separation from the casing and smoothing the stage wear surfaces, very complicated procedures I have to overcome on earth!
He says I will do that because I have never given up on the way before?
No way to escape is found because my mind has been obliged to soar by a simple encouragement to a simple minded layman like me?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿