2012年5月27日日曜日

Difficulty of Continuing

Relatively smaller and easier goal that is as possible to reach should be set in my mind, because the possibility to continue would be potentially large. To be continued is the first in anything if it is once decided to do, so the goal have to be smaller and easier not to be defeated by them mentally.
Additionally, self-habit and daily ceremony should not be changed but be stable and be unchanged if the environmental and internally emotional conditions might be changed.
Try to do decided daily routine regularly without laziness, this continuous ceremony would be helpful to keep self mental condition stable.
Upper description is the part of the contents of the old interview to a famous global baseball game player "Ichiro" now in US.
I would follow his way, setting some smaller goal and make desperate efforts continuously to reach it.

I'm going to move some professional machinery from my friend's place to my new laboratory by myself without any assistance of a professional engineer. This is the next goal for me to be reached, imagination looks easy but actually not?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿