2012年5月30日水曜日

No free time


I have made up my mind to put Radio Control model airplane for decoration onto the reception counter ceiling area of our new laboratory. I have been keeping this scale model Taube for long time period intending fly it by myself actually, changing my planning into only decoration. This is not a toy for kids but for a man especialy for geriatric. Very rare and unusual good as it is, this one is worth exhibiting.

I'm really in at a loss which to choose on our additional working machinery, Siemens or Takara.
Though production policies are different each other, both of them are attractive promptly.
Sirona F1 produced in West Germany(of that generation) Siemens has designed under outstanding concepts and the fine quality control with the high cost leading to higher running cost.
On the other hand the Takara company has enough capability and long lasting history of production especially covering almost of shares in another field, the production quality is excellent in durability with easier maintenance task at low cost replacing parts.
Selection would be done soon, tomorrow afternoon, I'll disassemble the machinery by myself after the Legal Inspection coming around every two years for XH200 OPEL B-Vectra at Kobe Land Transport Office.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿