2022年1月25日火曜日

Prevention of Camera shake


I have been struggling to the problem of camera shake for long time, but a trifle arrangement of camera setting could solved it so easily. Camera shake phenomena happens not only hand holding condition but also even the device is set on a tripod, especially when the construction of it had not enough stoutness to support the weight, inconvenient vibration occurs and the oscillation takes time to be settled down, some times more than 2 seconds. 

So I invited the function of SONY Image Edge application program for remote shutter system. It is very effective as a wireless controlling with enlarged picture on the LCD of smartphone, so sophisticated one so I thought at the begining with some unsympathetic feelings. In front of the actual scenery, I had discomfortability in controlling shutter with smartphone, it destroys my shooting rhythm not a little. I have been fond of self timer or mechanically wired remote shutter for long period time, it's a memory of a medium format siversalt film camera.

I knew that for the first time that A-9 has a capability to expand the interval of self timer more than 2 seconds to 5 sec. Repeating test shoots, 5 seconds self timer is a great assistance to be shot without smartphone. This setting is useful in case that some vulnerable tripod had been brought with me. The more vulnerable the tripod is, the more oscillation remains for long period.

Reduction of my body power prevents me from carrying heavy tripod around with more than 3.5kg, though I could have enough confidence for camera shake fear. 2.5kg weight let me have some hope to bring it out with me, anyway, such a trifle functional additive, but great for me, will open my heart widely for shooting landscape photos.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿