2022年1月28日金曜日

3D pann head repaired


Though I bid and got a SLIK 3D panning head was obtained the other day with some disappointment. Both tilting and rotating movement were so unnatural with stepping juddering. So, it was thrown away for the time being. While I had free and boring, I made up my mind to repair and maintain it with full overhauling. Careful checking proved the cause of mal-funcion were provided by unnatural contacting surfaces at moving and fricting portions.

Narrow rectangular shinny area was exactly the scenery as seen on the dram break shoe of the leading side. Careful grinding and removing of the pressed area and finishing with oil stone brought remarkable improvement in the actual use, smooth and no step movement at all. I have realized again that any machinery and device can re-gain the original or more performance depending on adequate adjustment and maintenance.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿