2022年1月15日土曜日

Marbelous tripod, Record-SV-Stativ 003459


Early this morning it was so cold with the temperature at below zero degree celsius, but after the Sun rising it became warmer as usual. We must take best care of ourselves not to catch cold.

The vibration convergence test within 2 seconds was conducted by mounting Tokina 400mm on a Linhof 003459 tripod via a Slick Plate, because the timer set by operating the shutter button is activated in 2 seconds. In case of longer interval is required for convergence settlement I have to use the remote cannabis function of Image Edge application program.

I found that the toughness was maintained even with the delicate 3-way pan head and the leg structure with a U-shaped cross section, and that it could withstand actual battle use, so this Linhof tripod would be a member of the equipment prepared for shooting with heavier telephoto lenses. 

It is completely different from the rugged shape made in Japan with the highest priority on functions, and although it will withstand abuse enough, the grace like a weak woman is attractive in the work process of difficult shooting. If I bring this with me, I will surely get a wonderful peace of mind that is different from usual. From now on, I will customize the shoulder belt.

Buzzwords such as Pandemics and Plandemics are popular on the web, but I'm tired and bored of dealing with strange events in the world, so please do it yourself. I'll get off.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿