2022年1月24日月曜日

Keep it a secret


Still now we are under the Government’s Request for Special Measures such as Infection Control in my place, in spite of the least effect by Omicron mutant strain does harm to us very little with sneezing cold. My own innate obedient character as an ordinary Japanese who is one of a citizen having fulfilling our Tax obligations. This is the critical reason of clogged feeling these days.

Removing facial mask or wandering without specific purpose are forbidden if I read some atmospheric conditions around us. So, I must stay at home without making any noise being wise and clever, no Naughty behavior is allowed at all, how come?

I found out some small pond on the concave surface on the paved road center yesterday, no tendency to be dried through all day long made me suspicious about the water pipe breakage under the pond. The concave portion must have done by something, yes, heavy 2t Mercedes moves on the place immediately after departure from it's garage every day. It must be a criminal!

Consequently, I contacted with Waterworks Bureau through internet communication the day before yesterday, but I am keeping the criminal secret.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿