2022年1月21日金曜日

"Entering the Cold"


We had the coldest period of time through a year from 20th January to 3ird February calling it "Dai-kan", also it the last of a Solar Terms. As for my surprise, I found out my car covered with needle ice slightly, actually the temperature is below zero degree celsius, this is the first phenomena here in this winter season.

After all it is so cold early in the morning without leaking as to make me dive into bed again. But don't laugh at my son who is going out to the coldest region to Hokkaido today for Board Skating with 30kg burdening. Consequently, I'll be a taxi driver to Kobe Airport before Sunrising. Best care should be taken on the icy road surfaces when I drive on the highway!

I bid some Radio controlled model airplane kit at reasonable price and I got it probably arriving me today. The model left me very bitter memory 4 years ago, it was completely lost because of the frakage of stabilizer at the first flight when I applied down radder from straight down to horizontal pattern of square shape. It is known that the structure of the modified fragile horizontal stabilizer was the problem, application of miniature bearings on 4 portions were not acceptable physically, stupid idea by myself caused the irreversible accident. As it rushed into the deep bush, it could not be found in spite of desperate searches, nothing could be obtained as a matter of fact.

With killing my free time I'll try to construct Yoshioka Pegasus Acro again intending some revenge for eliminating seriously bad memory.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿