2022年1月17日月曜日

An unforgettable memory 27 years ago


21 years ago today, we had a miserable disaster, Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake! I thought it a new movie program in CNN news at the beginning as the affairs from far distance place outside of our country, but gradually I realized it an actual news happening now as a real time report! As I was outside of our country, supposed I ​that there might be some difficulty to land at Kansai International Airport because of any destruction by that and it will be probably Nagoya.

I could arrived at K.I.A. before noon at the same day and by way of trains to Umeda, but all the traffics were inhibited there and all the road were so crowded filled with vehicles. It was late at night when I arrived at my home passing through clogged traffics in my car, of course there was no electric power supply at all and the roads were dark like deep in the mountain .It was so lucky that we had no victim, injured in my family and no destruction of my house though a few dishes and equipments were destroyed. Very inconvenient lifestyle was obliged, no electric power supply, no water and no gas, the roads was inhibited everywhere because of cracks. A few months were required to recover our infrastructures accompanying with tremendous inconveniences.

As for my surprise, a stable and usual lives were performed around Osaka as if nothing special happened but there were many refuge who lost everything and a completely different world spread across the Muko River.

Natural disaster had changed our values of lives significantly. 

I feel very slight cold disease this morning feeling some throat and nasal inflammation that might have been brought by my son who treats many patients every day, but I  have no idea to have an old type of  Vaccination Therapy at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿