2022年1月22日土曜日

Hobby model airplane kit arrived

As for my regret, Radio control model airplane Yoshioka Pegasus Acro that arrived at hand yesterday had a critical problem. 4 pieces of main wing lib with 2mm thickness were lost, the fact shows that they must be fabricated by myself as a matter of fact. Balsa cutting procedure with ultimate precision must be done otherwise my passion to proceed into production would be reduced gradually.

Design paper included in the box reminds me of bitter memory happened 4 years ago, all of the airplane were lost thoroughly including motor, servos and Rx. This kind of bad history cannot be eliminated until some revenge action would be performed. As I have materials to make it fly in the sky, I'll try to prepare before coming Spring visits us.

The motor would be OS 46 LA with YS fuel pressure regulator and OS 21 Car big throat with 8mm diameter, the 1st crankcase pressure is withdrawn at messensure port position of the case just picking up only on the highest pressure crank timing same as YS 45 FR. No coughing or sluggish catch from idle speed to moderate rotation that is often observed in operation on only the principle of spraying. Also, idle speed motor stop while spinning pattern maneuver never happens. The confidence of no motor stopping is above all. Acting thinking it may stop is not fun.

Anyway, I have prepared to do something is better than nothing to do. My hobby, photo shooting came to a corner to change directions, because I feel I did enough. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿