2022年1月8日土曜日

Do I change my life style?


As for my surprise, one of the staff resigned from our clinic on the day of end of last year. Though I guessed the date would be this March because of year change. The residual worker became a busy person considerably as a matter of fact. Suppose this condition might last as a normal one, his health condition would be destroyed sooner or later without doubt because of hard work. 

How shall I measure this inconvenience? Leave it entirely as it will be or I would be of help to him for the time being until alternative worker appears? My life style finally obtained after 45 years of contribution for the financial support of my family would be obliged to change into some different way. The way to be selected would be decided in consultation.

I remembered the proverb, "Shogyo Mujo" meaning all the things on the earth moves and changes continuously without staying as it now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿