2021年10月28日木曜日

SONY Image Edge for remote & longer shutter


 I'm going to shoot "Akashi-Big-Bridge" this evening and the meeting place for our group is Sanyo-Tarumi. Though the instructor says 200mm telephoto lens is suitable for the location, 35~40mm focal length is required to catch all the bridge from Tarumi judging from the angle on the map, 60 degree, how come? 

On the other hand, doing from Maiko-Park just very near from the bridge girder, considerable wider angle lens would be required without argument. The nearer shooting point allows more dynamic pics. As an experienced photographer's opinion, it is worth turning my ears to him.

As my decision for today, Tokina 60~300 for ordinary all purposes and Hexanon 43 mm/f2.8 for emergency would be brought with me today. As it is a modified lens from Konica Auto 35 Range Finder Camera, and set in Minolta 50mm lens barrel, smaller and lighter. Shortest 60mm focal length, wide angle substitution in impossible is the reason. 

The location around seaside in severe condition might require jumpercoat around 10 degree celsius atmosphere. No symptom of rain is informed by the forecast. Cold but not much so I guess. I hope that strong wind blowing will not happen, Typhoon is coming across to our country land so warning tells.

In the darkness some lighting support is necessary to setup and to check the numerical datum, a smartphone will be helpful and SONY Image Edge application program will also be helpful for remote shutter activation in slow shutter situation.

Also, all the work would be done in the darkness at night, Velbon One tough Quick shoe is prepared to avoid any unnecessary screw tightening procedure. Supporting point extension plate to meet with CG point is set prior to the actual scenery.

Manual mode, mechanical shutter, ISO 50 and closing iris utmost conditioned allows me longer shutter opening than 30 sec in Image Edge program, various trial at the scenery would be tried without mechanical connections for long time exposure. 

Do not do anything unnecessary at the shooting site. Do all the preparations that I can do at home priorly. When the shutter is released as I imaged, pull it up immediately, no longer stay is useless at all, this is my iron rule.

Do desperate effort on what once decided to do is my way, otherwise not interesting at all, better stop do that if I do not exert myself utmost on it. Hobby work is far hard task for me than any business!  It is tough but I cannot stop, the moment I stop is that of my heart stops.

I wish I could do better also today!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿