2021年10月15日金曜日

Minolta MD Zoom 35~105



 It was quite a lucky day yesterday because I happened to come across Minolta MD Zoom 35~105 in NOS & MINT condition for 3,000 yen at Umeda Photoshop. It's a store that has become popular for me recently, all the stuff are so friendly.

In addition to the externally marberous appearance, all the function were very smooth and moderate as new one, needless to write lens condition is excellent with no misting nor mold formation. Anyway, it was so brilliant as to fix my eyes on it from a distance.

As it looked like a production of yesterday after 30 years later, I had no factor to miss it. The scenery was exactly the same as that I saw a lovely Dear 30 years younger condition! Unexpectedly dreamy affair as it was!

I like it without any reason or rationality, the last production of Minolta SLR manual focusing lens and the culmination of Chiyoko company lasted over a century, the most favorite bland for me in the field. 

Love affair does not always exist only in Heterosexuality.

Though some test shooting revealed the color distortion a bit to Umber direction, I'll try this one today, I'm excited on it and looking forward to it waiting for Sunrising this morning!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿