2021年10月15日金曜日

Hirakata Park in a fine day





 Sophisticated article appeared in "Nature Medicine", better news are informed one after another about Mutant-compatible booster vaccine these days. The actual effectiveness is not available yet but it does in Antibody production. No stronger side-action is informed at all.

I cannot wait for the results of subscuent researches.

Fine weather invited me to visit Hirakata Park today, Pre-information told that Kiku-Ningyo begins today, it did not started yet, postponed till 27th this month.

Minolta MD Zoom 35~105 obtained by chance did not betray my desire, brilliant and transparent  pics were gotten as I imagined. Manual focusing construction as it has, the performance is good for me and it makes me feel that no more performance is not necessary.

The condition of Rose Garden was good in full bloom. Several shooting positions and angles were searched for the next opportunity. Around 10 good pics would be obtained next time, depending on the lighting sources.

I happened to come across with an unusual Japanese style restaurant at Temmabashi Station, that is one of a famous long-established Chicken Restaurant situating at Kyoto Tambabashi. As I have no reason to deny it, I dropped in it without any hesitation. 

I was informed that they have one another branch at Kyoto Tower inside. The same tasting among 3 restaurant should be as a matter of fact. I wonder how many Michelin Stars they have.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿